Saturday 14 December 2013

Him

I give up ,
I lost myself ,
I dont know who i am now ,
I started to be someone new ,
I start to act like a new matured person ,
I hate that . 
But how strong it is to fight the love we had .
I started to find a reason to be the old me .
You came . Yes you did .
But u came just to make me realize that i deserve someone better ,
I deserve to be who i am in my past ,
I deserve to be take care of not to take care of someone else .
I deserve to be fight for ,
I deserve someone who willing to give effort ,
You came just to open my eyes ,
I know i cant have u back ,
Youre just my past , but love remain .

At the time i give up in love , 
and decide to not fall in love too deep anymore ,
that is the time u show up .
You came and offer me happiness ,
You came with your precious smile ,
A smile that can make forget every problem i have ,
Yes you , u have the most beautiful smile ever .

Its not all about your smile ,
The way u talk ,
The way u walk ,
The way u act ,
The way u treat me ,
The way you mad ,
The way you make joke ,
The way you jealous , 
The way u show that u like me ,
The way you make joke over something serious ,
Everything about you attract me .

I wasnt expect to meet u ,
I dint expect to get to know u ,
I dint planned to fall for you ,
Everything happen by its own .
Its like you have some kind of magnet force that keep pulling me close ,
Its like i have no control over myself ,
Yes , i fell in love once again . 

He's not an angel , a devil i suppose .
But in some way he manage to win my heart .
There's nothing i would ask for beside praying to keep this relationship stay long :)
Amin..



No comments:

Post a Comment